Find Your Masterpiece at Mana Wynwood Dec. 5-9
Since its inception in 2006, Red Dot Miami has enriched the city’s arts scene beyond measure. This year, we’re moving to Miami’s artsiest ‘hood and taking over the iconic Mana Wynwood.
An anchor of the Wynwood Arts District thriving artistic and cultural scenes, the Mana Wynwood is the new long-term home of Red Dot Miami and its sister show, Spectrum Miami. Also home to the Latin American art fair Pinta Miami, Mana Wynwood offers the opportunity to make some exciting updates and provides easy access to the hottest galleries, trendiest bars, and best restaurants in Miami. The venue is:
- A 6-minute walk from Wynwood Brewing Company
- A 7-minute walk from James Beard-nominated chef Brad Kilgore’s Alter
- A 9-minute walk from the Margulies Collection at the Warehouse
- A 10-minute walk from the Wynwood Walls
Plus, its proximity to the Miami International Airport, I-95, and all of Miami’s most culturally influential neighborhoods-Downtown Miami, the Design District, Miami Beach-makes Mana Wynwood the most desirable location for Red Dot Miami Miami 2018.
Do not just take our word for it!
- “Wynwood Arts District is Miami’s arts and culture hub with unique art galleries, studios, and more than 200 street murals.” – Wynwood BID
- “The Wynwood District is Miami’s mecca for all things with over 75 exhibition spaces, from warehouses and fine art galleries to street graffiti and walking art festivals.” – Culture Trip
- “One of the largest and most prominent creative communities in the United States …” – Miami Herald
- “Wynwood is … the geographic heart of Miami.” – Jetline Cruise
To ensure your comfort and convenience, we have negotiated exclusive discounts at the popular Marriott Biscayne Bay. To save big, book an official hotel through onPeak, the official housing partner of Red Dot Miami. Make sure to book your reservation now, as room availability may change quickly.
In a central location with a robust slate of galleries and events, alongside neighboring show Spectrum Miami, Red Dot Miami promises to deliver a great show for collectors, art lovers, and gallerists. Don’t miss your chance to be at the epicenter of the art world this Dec. 5–9. Get your tickets today!