About Red Dot Miami
Contemporary & Upscale
Discover Red Dot Miami—a modern and contemporary art show in the heart of Miami featuring an international slate of 75+ galleries showing over 500 leading artists. Celebrating its 15th year in 2020, Red Dot Miami nurtures and strengths Miami’s art scene with a provocative agenda that includes Art Labs, Art Talks, and Spotlight Galleries. The event attracts over 40,000 visitors, a majority of whom are high-net-worth collectors. Join us for an unforgettable five days of cutting-edge art, entertainment, and special events.
Red Dot Miami is returning to Miami’s artsiest ’hood and is taking over the iconic Mana Wynwood. An anchor of the Wynwood Arts District thriving artistic and cultural scenes, the Mana Wynwood is the new long-term home of Red Dot Miami and its sister show, Spectrum Miami. Mana Wynwood offers the opportunity to make some exciting updates, including easy access to the hottest galleries, trendiest bars, and best restaurants in Miami.
Red Dot Miami is a modern and contemporary art show featuring 75+ international galleries showcasing primary and secondary works from $1,000 to $100,000, including paintings, sculpture, and photography.
Red Dot Miami exhibitors include top emerging and established galleries from around the world, selected and approved by the Red Dot Exhibitor Committee.
Since its inception in 2006, Red Dot Miami has enriched the city’s arts scene beyond measure. Red Dot Miami has become one of the leading satellite shows during Miami Art Week. As it enters its 15th year, Red Dot Miami will continue to inspire attendees from all over the world with its Art Labs, Art Talks, specially selected Spotlight Galleries, special events, and more. Taking place in a beautiful gallery-style venue in the heart of Miami’s Wynwood District, Red Dot Miami 2020 aims to play a key role in the rich array of Miami Art Week events, nurturing and strengthening Miami’s art scene with a dynamic agenda.
About Our Location
After a successful move to the Wynwood Arts District in 2018, Red Dot Miami is returning to the iconic Mana Wynwood Dec. 2–6, 2020.
- “Wynwood Arts District is Miami’s hub of arts and culture with unique art galleries, studios, and more than 200 street murals..” — Wynwood BID
- “The secret is out. … Wynwood boasts the hottest galleries, trendiest bars. and best restaurants in Miami.” — Time Out Miami
- “The Wynwood District is Miami’s mecca for all things art with over 75 exhibition spaces, from warehouses and fine art galleries to street graffiti and walking art festivals.” — Culture Trip
- “One of the largest and most prominent creative communities in the United States” — Miami Herald
- “Wynwood is … the geographic heart of Miami.” — Jetline Cruise
Go behind the scenes, and get a taste of what it’s like to be at the show. Take a look back at last year’s highlights.
Red Dot Miami Newsletter
Red Dot Miami
2217 NW 5th Avenue @ NW 22nd Street
Miami, FL 33127